Bachelor of Science in Digital Filmmaking & Video Production.
Associate of Science in Video Production.
- Conceptualize and launch online entertainment television network with an online blog and growing women’s empowerment group.
- Select guest, a creative team, approved performers, scheduled shoots, script, locations, and budget.
- Coordinate crew and director in preparing first cut for the network or sponsors to the final cut.
- Monitor and supervise production operations on marketing and distribution of online television programs.
- Review and edit scripts and stories and perform approval/rejection of storylines.
- Assisted the promotions and programming departments in a variety of capacities.
- Set up and represented the station at on-site events.
- Drove company vehicle to and from events.
- Acted as the contact between our listeners and the station.
- Provided audio, video, and graphics assistance for production staff.
- Completed accurate reports and findings for production staff.
- Maintained vault organization and logs.
- Engaged in ongoing training as necessary.
- Maintained a positive team relationship with written and verbal communication skills.
Awarded Best Portfolio, Best Producing, and Best Branding.
Developed budgets, assisted with storyboard development, interviewee list, and scouted locations.
As one of the top interviewers and red carpet host in South Florida, please take the time to browse through some of Ms. Phay’s work.